- I joined the Native Sons in 2005 and hold offices in Dolores-CA #1 and National Parlor #118. Director HPF 2016 to present. Projects: Bison Paddock Information Sign Golden Gate Park, Cal Train Centennial, Dynamite Factory Dedication, Renovation of Frank Marini Memorial, Doughboy Monument, and Hall Association Mora Masonry, all in San Francisco.
- Education and Work: Caltech Pasadena 1966-68 and UC Berkeley 1975-77, BA in Zoology.
- San Francisco Parks and Recreation – 38 years; San Francisco Zoo as Bear Keeper (bred polar bears) and Manager of Carnivore and Pachyderm Exhibition. 1990 awarded Mayor’s Medal for saving a keeper from leopard attack. Retired 2009.
- Chairman and Chief Financial Officer Hall Association of the Native Sons 2018-present.
- Life Passions: History and also Conservation of the world’s eight species of bears. Co-founder International Union for the Conservation of Nature (Geneva) Asian and South American Specialist Groups