Vice Chairman Joe Castillo – Rio Hondo Parlor #294, NSGW
- Native Sons – Board of Grand Officers 2012 – 2020; HPF Board of Directors 2011 – Present.
- Writer of five volumes of assorted historical events, places and persons; Eleven years newspaper historical columnist; Member of San Gabriel, Alhambra, Temple City, El Monte and Butte County Historical Associations.
- Education – BS Information Systems, California State University, Los Angeles
- Profession – Forty-two years employed as Financial Services/Information Technology Auditor, Risk Consultant, Technology Consultant, Information Systems Manager, Quality Assurance Director; High School Teacher; Businesses include: Bank of America, Union Bank, East West Bank, Bank of the West, Experian
- Volunteer – San Gabriel Mission tour guide, Official Fan of all Los Angeles area sports teams